Join us Sunday, October 2nd, 10:15 am, in the Social Hall,
as we begin a study of The Reason for God, by Tim Keller.
Over six weeks, we’ll look at the following six questions:
1. Isn’t the Bible a Myth?
2. How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
3. What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
4. Why Does God Allow Suffering?
5. Why is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
6. How Can God be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same
begin each session with a short video, and then follow up with our own
discussion. The videos present a short discussion on each theme, led by Keller.