Children's Sunday School takes place during the 8:30am Service.
Attend the 8:30 service in the sanctuary with your children and they will be excused to Sunday School at the appropriate time.
You may register your children at any time by using the form below . . .
Why Sunday School?
- Your children get biblical instruction geared to their developmental abilities
- Your children will build positive friendships with their peers in an atmosphere of discovering God's Word together
- A dedicated teacher is a Christian role model who supports you and inspires the faith of your children
- Our curriculum is designed to give a broad foundation
- Our teachers pray for your children's faith to grow. Their presence at Sunday School provides another occasion for God to answer those requests
- Our teachers work hard to teach the Bible in ways that are relevant and fun for kids
- Making Sunday School a priority shows your children that God's Word really does matter